Rates and insurance acceptance vary according to individual therapists. Click on each therapist's page link for rates.
For those therapists who accept insurance (check your therapist's page), services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance company and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged half the price of the session, however there is no charge if you cancel more than 24 hours before your appointment.
If you do not come to your scheduled therapy appointment and have not cancelled, you will be charged the full price of the session.
Schedule an appointment:
Call our office at 806-780-0003